Top 5 Fire work spots in San Diego for the Fourth of July!
The fourth of July in San Diego is like no other! The sun, BBQ’s and several fantastic Firework displays calls for one epic day. Below are my top 5 favorite spots to view the fireworks!
- Mission Bay. Mission bay is one of the most popular spots to watch the fireworks. The bay has a huge waterfront with plenty of spots for BBQ’s and water activities. The bay does fill up early as people camp out at spots as early as 6am! If your looking for a spot to just park and watch the firework you may get Lucky later in the evening.
- Seaport Village. Seaport village is a Great spot if you’re not really into lugging supplies from your car to a picnic spot. This area is lined with shops and restaurants overlooking the harbor. Normally there is a music festival at the East Plaza Gazebo. It does get really crowded so parking may be an issue. Although a Ride share company might be a good alternative.
- The USS Midway Museum. The USS Midway is a great family friendly party. This party offers live music. You are able to view the fireworks from the flight deck. the Midway is also the closest to where the fireworks are launched giving you the best view in San Diego!
- Coronado Island. Coronado is another spot for a more family friendly experience. There are several fire pits along the beach. Bring you chairs and blankets to catch the fireworks along the harbor.
- Pacific Beach. Pacific Beach is an ultimate fourth of July party spot. If you are trying to find the best spot to day drink before watching the fireworks, this is defiantly the spot to go. The beach community has plenty of bars and restaurants located along the ocean.
If you would like to share your favorite fourth of July spot please leave a comment below!
Author: Elizabeth Storch , San Diego Lifestyle and Real Estate coach.